Whoever said healthy eating couldn’t include pizza was wrong! These alfredo pizzas are so delicious, you would never guess that they are good FOR you!
Chicken and Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- 4 Flatzza Buddies (or any small whole grain flat bread)
- 1/2 lb turkey bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon everything seasoning (I used Flavor God!)
- 1 cup cauliflower alfredo sauce (see recipe below)
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, cut into 1 in pieces
- 1 cup fresh organic baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- crushed red pepper, optional
For the alfredo sauce:
- 1 head cauliflower, rinsed and chopped into florets
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 10 roasted garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook cauliflower in broth and water until tender. Remove from liquid and allow to cool slightly. Do not get rid of liquid.
- Blend cauliflower with garlic cloves and 1/2 cup reserved liquid. Blend until smooth. Slowly add in more water until sauce reaches a consistency you like.
- Add in cheese and salt and pepper. Blend to combine
- This recipe makes a lot of sauce, so reserve 1 cup for pizzas, and freeze the rest into divided containers. Works great in pasta dishes too!
For the pizzas:
- Cook chicken and turkey bacon in olive oil. Add in seasoning, and cook until chicken is no longer pink and bacon begins to crisp.
- Place flatzzas on baking sheets. Top each with 1/4 cup sauce.
- Evenly divide chicken and bacon mixture over top sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Divide bell pepper and spinach over top of cheese. Top with crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Bake pizzas at 400 for about 15 minutes.
If you haven’t tried Flatzzas yet, or maybe not even heard of them, I highly suggest checking them out! https://www.angelicbakehouse.com/product/flatzza-buddy/
21 day fix serving:
1 pizza = 1 yellow 1 green 1 red 1/2 blue