A guilt free veggie dip that is packed with protein, plus comes together in just minutes!
When trying to eat better, one of my go to snacks is celery (or sweet red bell pepper) and dip. However, so many dips out there are loaded with preservatives and sugar, I needed to come up with something else.
This is when I decided to spice up some nonfat Greek yogurt. The nutritional facts are WAY better than a traditional veggie dip!
This info is for a 5.3 ounce container of Chobani plain nonfat, which will get you 5 servings of the veggie dip. Big on protein, not on fat, sugar, or calories.
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Optional: divide dip into 5 individual cups to pack along with individual veggie bags for healthy snacks all week long!
21 Day Fix Container Count