A hearty and healthy breakfast casserole that is perfect for meal prepping and eating throughout the week!
- 3 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 5 chicken and maple breakfast sausages (I used these!), thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cups asparagus diced
- 10 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon Flavor God Everything Spicy Seasoning (or Seasoning of your choice
- Nonstick spray
- Spray 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray. Heat oven to 425°.
- Evenly spread shredded sweet potatoes in bottom of casserole dish. Top with sausage, spinach, bell pepper, and asparagus.
- In large mixing bowl, scramble eggs and mix in water. Pour eggs over top of the casserole and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until eggs are fully set.
21 Day Fix and 80 Day Obsession container count –
Serving = 1/6 of casserole
1 ❤️ 1💚 1💛 1🥄