A delicious and decadent dinner that’s loaded with good for you ingredients!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups marinara sauce of your choice (preferably something with no preservatives!)
- 1 bag frozen chopped spinach, 4 cups
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) box Banza linguine noodles (or other gluten free pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef in large sauté pan, crumbling, until no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat.
- Season beef with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Stir in marinara, mixing well.
- Stir in chopped spinach, mix well, and cover. Cook on low for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once spinach is fully thawed, stir in cream cheese and mix well.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions, cutting 2 minutes off of cook time. The pasta will finish cooking in the oven.
- Mix cooked pasta in with ground beef mixture, and pour into greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate if baking at a later time, then continue onto step 8 when ready.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake additional 10 minutes. Serve with side salad.