A simple and quick dinner that is big on flavor!
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp, tails off
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 package frozen corn, carrots, and asparagus, cooked according to package directions
- Boil chicken broth in pot. Add in orzo and cook, until AL dente and broth is absorbed, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saute pan. Add in shrimp and season with cajun seasoning. Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, flip, and cook for 3 more.
- Stir in vegetables and orzo, mixing well. Serve immediately.