Minimal ingredients and prep make this recipe a must try!
- 1 pound frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 crushed red pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 bag frozen rainbow (or regular) cauliflower, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- Rice for serving
- Pour coconut milk into instant pot. Add seasonings and stir well.
- Place chicken in coconut milk. Spoon over top.
- Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Quick release pressure, following the instructions of your instant pot.
- Pull chicken out of sauce and shred.
- Turn instant pot to sauté on high. Add cornstarch and stir to dissolve.
- Add shredded chicken and cauliflower to sauce. Stir well, and let cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over rice.