If you’re bored with the same salad day in and day out, this is a great twist on a chicken salad that’s packed with flavor!
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced with seeds removed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch green onions, diced
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 4 oz Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- Cook ground chicken in skillet with oil. Crumble and continue to cook until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, divide lettuce between two containers and top with green onions and tomatoes.
- Once chicken is cooked, add in hot sauce, stirring to combine. Allow chicken to cool.
- Once chicken is cooked, evenly spoon into each container.
- Top with red onion and goat cheese.
- When ready to eat, top with ranch dressing.
21 Day Fix Container Count
One thought on “Buffalo Chicken Salads ”