A simple and healthy Taco bowl that can be prepped on Sunday for a week’s worth of lunches!
I am a sucker for any type of Mexican food, so when I can make a lunch that is healthy AND delicious, I’m a happy camper!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 frozen package cauliflower rice
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon & 1 teaspoon chili powder, divided
- 1 Tablespoon & 1 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cook beef in a large skillet, until no longer pink, drain if needed. Stir in 1 Tablespoon chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne. Mix well to evenly coat the meat.
- Meanwhile, microwave cauliflower rice according to package. Stir in remaining chili powder and cumin.
- Divide rice evenly among 4 containers, and then divide Taco meat.
- In same pan meat was cooked in, add peppers and onions. Stir fry for about 5 minutes , or until peppers and onions are soft.
- Divide vegetables evenly into the four containers. Allow to cool completely before putting the lids on and refrigerating.
21 Day Fix Container Count
One thought on “Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowls ”