A quick and easy carb free dinner that will leave you satisfied and not missing traditional gnocchi!
- 1 package Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 3 chicken sausages, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Nonstick spray
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray, place gnocchi in pan, and cover. Cook for 4 minutes, and flip. Cook for additional 4 minutes, and add in oil. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until browned to preference. Flip gnocchi again and cook additional 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in separate skillet, melt butter. Add in sausage and mushrooms, cooking for 5 minutes. Add in garlic and spinach, stirring until spinach is wilted.
- Mix gnocchi into sausage and mushroom mix, and stir gently. Top with parmesan cheese, if desired.
One thought on “Mushroom and Sausage Cauliflower Gnocchi”
Love this combination! I added red onion and frozen peas and used shredded Parmesan. The chicken sausage I used was tomato basil. Soooo good! My baby loved it, too! Thank you!