A simple and delicious dinner with minimal work involved!
- 1 lb boneless skinless salmon filet, cut into small sections
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Seasoning of your choice (I used Flavor God’s everything spicy)
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place salmon and asparagus on pan. Drizzle asparagus with oil. Sprinkle salmon and asparagus with seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon easily flakes apart. Serve along side salad, rice, or potatoes
21 day fix container count:
1 serving = 1/4 pan
One thought on “Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner”
I love baking asparagus like this so the tips go a bit crispy 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person