A simple sheet pan meal that comes together without any effort!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- In a gallon ziploc bag, combine chicken, peppers, and asparagus.
- Add in pesto and close bag, removing as much of the air as possible. Massage bag to mix pesto in well. Refrigerate and marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line large baking sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour chicken mixture onto pan and spread into even layer.
- Bake chicken for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve over rice or your favorite side dish.