A carb free take on comfort food!
- 1 boneless pork loin filet, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 bag Green Giant cauliflower tots
- 1 cup BBQ sauce of your choice, divided
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese
- Fresh cilantro
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Place pork loin in crockpot. Top with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Bake cauliflower tots according to package instructions. Shred pork and mix in remaining BBQ sauce.
- Divide tots between two plates. Top with desired amount of pork, then cheese, onion, chili pepper (if desired), and cilantro.