Bored with your breakfast? This healthy and creative egg dish will be on your table in just 10 minutes!
Red Pepper Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet red bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, divided
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- Slice red bell pepper evenly into 4 rings. It may be a good idea to have a back up pepper in case your first few tries at cutting rings doesn’t work.
- Pour olive oil into skillet, and place pepper rings in oil. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Crack one egg into each of the pepper rings. Egg will leak out, so don’t worry.
- Season the egg with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper (optional)
- Cook eggs for about 2 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Carefully flip pepper rings. Cook for another minute.
- Top each ring with cheese, cook another 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
21 Day Fix Count (2 eggs)
One thought on “Red Pepper Eggs”
That sounds super simple and delicious!