This dish will be on your table in 15 minutes and will have everyone asking for seconds! The best part? It’s made with good for you ingredients AND is easy on the budget! Try pairing this with my Veggie Fried Rice for a great way to enjoy Chinese food without the takeout!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I used 90/10, but you could use ground turkey as well!)
- 2 jalapenos, diced (remove seeds if you are not a fan of extra heat)
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons corn starch (optional)
- Cook the ground beef in skillet along with jalapenos until beef is no longer pink. Drain fat if needed.
- Stir in garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, and ginger. Mix well.
- Allow beef to simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you desire sauce to be thicker, stir in corn starch, mixing well.