This casserole is so simple and delicious, it’s a happy bonus that it is so healthy too! By using a frozen vegetable blend, this dish is ready in a flash and only requires 4 ingredients!
Hummus Crusted Chicken & Veggies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 packages Birds Eye Recipe Ready Grilling Blend (or you can use fresh vegetables too! This blend includes yellow squash, zucchini, red bell pepper, and red onion)
- Approx 4 Tablespoons hummus, depending on how big your chicken breasts are
- I used supremely spicy hummus, but feel free to use any flavor you like!
- 3-4 Tablespoons whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Place vegetables in a 9×13 greased casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts over top of vegetables.
- Evenly coat chicken with hummus, using more if needed.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken breasts