If you’re looking for a Sunday dinner that won’t make you fall completely off track, look no further! This recipe is comfort food that you don’t have to feel guilty about!
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 jar Prego Heart Healthy Roasted Red Pepper spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook noodles according to directions on box, rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta and spinach together, set aside.
- Cook ground turkey with onion and garlic powder and Italian seasoning until no longer pink.
- Stir in mushrooms and sauce, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 of ricotta mixture, followed by 1/3 of meat mixture, and finished with 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat step 6 for two more layers.
- Bake lasagna at 400 for 30 minutes.