When a casserole is both healthy and delicious, that’s a win win in my book! This comes together in a snap, and can be prepped ahead of time and then thrown in the oven during the week!
Continue reading ➞ Mexican Rice Casserole
If you’re looking for a Sunday dinner that won’t make you fall completely off track, look no further! This recipe is comfort food that you don’t have to feel guilty about!
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 jar Prego Heart Healthy Roasted Red Pepper spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook noodles according to directions on box, rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta and spinach together, set aside.
- Cook ground turkey with onion and garlic powder and Italian seasoning until no longer pink.
- Stir in mushrooms and sauce, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 of ricotta mixture, followed by 1/3 of meat mixture, and finished with 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat step 6 for two more layers.
- Bake lasagna at 400 for 30 minutes.
Have you found yourself busier this last month than normal? I know I have! On top of the holidays, I’m finishing up a semester, transferring colleges, moving, and beginning a new job! All of this does not leave much time for a lot of home cooking, but these recipes are always great in a pinch! Having something that is quick and easy to get on the dinner table is always a bonus on those busy days!
Continue reading ➞ Quick & Easy Dinners
Quick, simple, and healthy! This clean eating dinner will be on your table in no time, and only takes one pan!
Continue reading ➞ Seven Grains Spinach and Turkey Skillet
Looking for an easy and delicious lunch that will rival your local deli?! Look no further!
Continue reading ➞ Habanero Turkey Melt