Quick, simple, and healthy! This clean eating dinner will be on your table in no time, and only takes one pan!
Seven Grains Spinach and Turkey Skillet
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- One package Seeds of Change Seven Whole Grains
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 can corn (or organic corn)
- 1 cup spinach, torn
- 1 teaspoon each
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- dried cilantro
- Cook the turkey until no longer pink, draining if needed.
- Stir in onion, seven whole grains, corn, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Cover and turn heat to medium-low, for about 6-8 minutes, until onion is cooked.
- Mix in spinach, stirring and cooking until spinach begins to wilt.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
One thought on “Seven Grains Spinach and Turkey Skillet”