Chicken burgers loaded with spinach and Feta make a great substitute when you’re craving a burger, and are amazing even without the bun!
Some days we just really want to have a delicious, decadent dinner, and that’s okay! That doesn’t mean you have to eat something bad for you, and that’s exactly what this dish will do for you! Feel like you’re splurging on this beautiful dish, but don’t feel guilty, because you’re still eating healthy!
This decadent pasta comes together in a snap and tastes so amazing, you’ll think you’re at a restaurant! By using better for you ingredients, this dish is a great addition to your healthy week night menu!
These chicken breasts are so easy to put together, but have a gourmet taste, they are perfect for having guests over! With healthy ingredients and minimal prep time, you have more time to spend with your guests AND can feel great about what you’re serving!
Spinach Topped Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 pound total
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into slices (I used jarred roasted red peppers to save on time!)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray glass casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle seasonings over each side of the chicken breasts, place in dish.
- Evenly top chicken with spinach. There may be leftover spinach, that’s okay!
- Place red pepper slices over top spinach.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to sit for 3-5 minutes before serving.
21 Day Fix Container Count