Chicken burgers loaded with spinach and Feta make a great substitute when you’re craving a burger, and are amazing even without the bun!
When it comes to food, I get bored very easy. So if I’m meal prepping multiple meals for the week, I need to make sure it’s something I’m going to enjoy.
These burgers are perfect for meal prep! When making them without a bun and topping with even more veggies, they provide a delicious lunch I don’t feel guilty about.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup feta
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl, combine all the burger ingredients, mixing well.
- Divide chicken into four parties and place on cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping once.
- Enjoy burger on a bun, or alone, with any of the suggested toppings.
21 Day Fix Container Count (does not include additional toppings)
1/2 yellow (really more like a quarter, if you want to get specific)