Craving Chinese takeout but don’t want to ruin your healthy eating? This fried rice comes together in under 20 minutes, is loaded with veggies and protein, and has a secret ingredient that won’t leave you feeling guilty if you go for seconds!
When I decided to try this recipe, I was a little hesitant. My husband is a huge rice fan, and taking that away would probably be noticed right away.
See, there is actually no rice in this dish at all. In fact, riced cauliflower is used!
When I served up dinner, I anxiously awaited some type of response from Dan, and all he said was that it tasted good! Once he grabbed his second helping, I spilled the beans. That right there should show you how delicious this is, and no one will have a clue how healthy their dinner is!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon Sriracha, divided
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies (mine had corn, carrots, and green beans
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower, about 12 oz, cooked according to package directions
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and Sesame oil. Add in chicken, ginger, and 1 teaspoon Sriracha. Stir to combine and cook until no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- In a separate large pan, cook frozen veggies and onion until veggies are fully thawed. Push to one side of pan.
- Crack eggs in empty side of pan, and scramble until cooked. Mix in with veggies.
- Add remaining Sriracha, chicken, green onions, and cauliflower into veggies. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce, and drizzle with additional Sriracha, if desired.
21 Day Fix Container Count