These pork chops are a perfect entree that will impress your family or any dinner guest! The amazing flavor will taste gourmet, and nobody will know how EASY they were!
Italian Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops (I used bone-in because it’s what I had in the house, but this will serve up better with boneless)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cornered
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- In skillet, melt butter and ix with olive oil. Place onion in melted butter, and top with sugar.
- Stir the onion every two minutes, for the next 30 minutes, allowing to caramelize. If onions begin to stick, begin stirring every one minute.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle each side of the pork chops with garlic and powder.
- Once onions are fully caramelized, stir in tomatoes. Set aside.
- Bake the pork chops at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Flip pork chops and evenly top with tomato and onion mixture. Lightly sprinkle cheese over each. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
21 day fix serving – 1 pork chop equals:
I wouldn’t count the cheese as a blue because such a small amount was used.