A simple marinade on these grilled pork chops pair perfectly with a fresh fruit salsa!
Continue reading ➞ Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Mango Salsa
These pork chops are a perfect entree that will impress your family or any dinner guest! The amazing flavor will taste gourmet, and nobody will know how EASY they were!
Continue reading ➞ Italian Pork Chops
If you’re looking for an easy week-night dinner that is big of flavor and little on effort, look no further! These pork chops are so flavorful, it’s hard to believe they were prepped and ready in just ten minutes!
Mustard Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 thin sliced boneless pork chops
- 1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 Tablespoons mustard (I used Cajun mustard, but you could easily use Dijon or brown!)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a shallow pan, mix bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Season each side of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon mustard onto pork chop.
- Place pork chop, mustard side down, in bread crumbs. Repeat with each pork chop.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet for two minutes.
- Place pork chops, bread crumb side down, in heated oil. Cook for 4 minutes on each side over medium heat. Serve immediately.