A simple marinade on these grilled pork chops pair perfectly with a fresh fruit salsa!
- Thin sliced pork chops
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple slices in 100% juice
- 1/2 (15 oz) can diced mango in 100% juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced with seeds and stems removed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Drain juice from pineapple and mango into mixing bowl. Stir in minced garlic and soy sauce.
- Place pork chops in shallow dish and pour marinade over top. Marinate for at least one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Dice pineapple and mix with mango, red pepper, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir to combine and refrigerate until ready to use. (Salsa is best after sitting for an hour or so, but can be made the day before, it will just have extra juice in the bottom of the bowl).
- Grill pork chops over high heat, disgarding remainder of marinade. Flip pork chops after 3 minutes, and allow to cook for 3 additional minutes before removing from grill.
- Let pork chops rest for 5 minutes, and serve topped with salsa.