Looking for an easy and delicious lunch that will rival your local deli?! Look no further! The use of veggies and whole wheat bread make this sandwich a better-for-you option, and the heat from the habanero cheese is a great compliment to the turkey.
Habanero Turkey Melt
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 slices turkey
- 1 small roma tomato, sliced
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- 1 slice Kraft Big Slice Hot Habanero cheese
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Spread mayonnaise on the other side. Place one slice, butter side down, in a hot skillet.
- Turn heat down to medium. Place half of lettuce leaf on top of mayo side of bread in pan.
- Top with turkey, tomato, cheese, and other half of lettuce.
- Place 2nd piece of bread on top, with butter side up.
- Allow to brown for about 5 minutes, then carefully flip the sandwich.
- Once both sides are browned, remove from heat, slice in half, and enjoy!