What feels like a gourmet meal, but actually comes together in under 20 minutes!
Seriously.. Not exaggerating, this is SO. GOOD. So good, that my husband who is not the biggest fan of cauliflower rice actually raved about it. So good, that I definitely know I will be making this again!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup baby Bella mushrooms, diced
- 2 Tablespoons goat cheese (also can use feta or cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Flat leaf parsley garnish
- Crushed red pepper for garnish
- Line sheet pan with tin foil and preheat broiler on normal heat. Place chicken breasts on pan. Combine honey, soy sauce, mustard, and 1 teaspoon garlic. Set aside. Broil chicken for 5 minutes and flip. Broil for another 5 minutes, and flip again. Brush with honey sauce, and switch broiler to high heat. Broil chicken for 2-5 more minutes, or until desired level of golden brown is reached.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in large skillet and stir in onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Cook for about 3 minutes, add in garlic and cauliflower rice. Break apart the rice and add in desired amount of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cheese, mixing until melted. Add in pesto and stir to combine. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide cauliflower risotto over 3 plates. Top with chicken and garnish with parsley and crushed red pepper.