A simple crock pot meal that is BIG on flavor, without a ton of work!
- 1 boneless pork loin, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 can Frontera tomatillo salsa (or any type of salsa verde will work too, but the flavor in this is amazing!)
- 1 (15 oz) can no salt added chicken broth
- 1 can cannellini beans (drained)
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional for extra heat)
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In six quart crock pot, combine salsa, broth, beans, chiles, jalapeno, onion, and garlic. Stir well to combine.
- Place pork loin in crock pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, depending on how hot your crock pot cooks.
- When ready to eat, pull pork out of crock pot. Shred or cut into small chunks and put back into soup. Stir to combine.
- Spoon soup into bowls and top with cilantro.
One thought on “Crock Pot Pork Chili Verde”
Slow cookers are wonderful! 💕
LikeLiked by 1 person