An easy and delicious grain free take on taco night!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 can no sodium added corn
- 1 container fresh pico
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Cilantro, for topping
- Cut zucchini into quarters, and slice. Place in a single layer on a lined baking sheet. Broil until beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, brown ground meat in a large skillet.
- Add in corn and pico, stirring well.
- Mix in taco seasoning and simmer on low for five minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Once zucchini is done, add into skillet, stirring to combine.
- Top with desired amount of cilantro. Serve on its own, or with salsa and sour cream.