These four ingredient high protein pancake bites are perfect to grab for a quick breakfast and can be prepped ahead for the week!
- 2 cups Kodiak chocolate chip pancake mix
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (any kind will work!)
- In a large bowl, combine mashed banana, milk, and egg.
- Add in pancake mix and stir well.
- Spray silicone molds with nonstick spray. Spoon mixture into molds, about 3/4 full. Top with tin foil, making sure to seal well.
- Pour 1 cup of water into instant pot. Place silicone molds into instant pot.
- Set instant pot to high for 6 minutes. Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes, and then release the rest of the steam.
- Remove tin foil and allow to cool, or serve immediately.