By using pre-made ingredients for this pizza, you’ll save on time but not sacrifice on flavor!
Homemade pizza is one of my favorites! I get to enjoy one of my favorite foods, and control what goes into it!
- 1 pre-made pizza dough (I use the dough from the freezer aisle, but you can use canned dough or a pre-cooked crust)
- 1/2 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheesd
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Prepare your crust according to package instructions.
- Top crust with Alfredo sauce, Italian cheese, bacon, onion, and jalapeno. Sprinkle crust with parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza according to instructions for crust.