A quick and easy recipe to add into your lunch meal prep rotation!
When it comes to lunch prep, using the same recipes can get pretty boring. And I don’t know about you, but for me, the easier the better. This dish is super quick, easy, and comes together all in one pan!
- 4 chicken sausages, sliced
- 4 cups cooked rice (I used a brown rice and wild rice combo that’s already pre-cooked from Minute Rice)
- 1 can no salt added Rotel
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- In a large pan, combine rice, sausage, Rotel, and seasoning. Stir well to combine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, allowing the flavors to combine.
- Divide evenly among 4 containers. Allow to cool completely before refrigerating. Use within 5 days.
21 Day Fix Container Count