A simple marinade that tastes gourmet will change up the way your grilling game!
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley,divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb sizzler steaks, about 3
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine first 6 ingredients, using 2 of the 3 Tablespoons of parsley.
- Place Steaks in shallow glass fish, and pour marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Grill Steaks to desired doneness, discarding any excess marinade.
- Top steaks with butter and remaining parsley. Allow to rest for five minutes before serving.