A simple marinade that tastes gourmet will change up the way your grilling game!
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley,divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb sizzler steaks, about 3
- 3 Tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine first 6 ingredients, using 2 of the 3 Tablespoons of parsley.
- Place Steaks in shallow glass fish, and pour marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Grill Steaks to desired doneness, discarding any excess marinade.
- Top steaks with butter and remaining parsley. Allow to rest for five minutes before serving.
One thought on “Red Wine Steaks ”
I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste
your traffic, you can earn extra cash every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative