Dinner made in one pan and in only twenty minutes? Call this the perfect week night recipe!
Continue reading ➞ One Pan Skillet Lasagna
This 21 day fix approved Mexican Lasagna is loaded with all your favorite Mexican flavors, you’d never guess it’s actually healthy! Add this recipe into your meal planning for a new take on Taco Tuesday!
Continue reading ➞ Mexican Lasagna
If you’re looking for a Sunday dinner that won’t make you fall completely off track, look no further! This recipe is comfort food that you don’t have to feel guilty about!
Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 jar Prego Heart Healthy Roasted Red Pepper spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook noodles according to directions on box, rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta and spinach together, set aside.
- Cook ground turkey with onion and garlic powder and Italian seasoning until no longer pink.
- Stir in mushrooms and sauce, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spray 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer 3 noodles in the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 of ricotta mixture, followed by 1/3 of meat mixture, and finished with 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat step 6 for two more layers.
- Bake lasagna at 400 for 30 minutes.