Dinner made in one pan and in only twenty minutes? Call this the perfect week night recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz pasta (I used brown rice rotini, but any pasta will work!)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce of your choice (I used Prego Farmers Market Tomato and Basil)
- 2 cups water
- 1 zucchini, diced (optional, but delicious!)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- Fresh parsley
- Cook ground beef, crumbling, until no longer pink.
- Add in seasonings, pasta, sauce, water, and zucchini, if desired.
- Stir well to combine. Cover and cook over low heat for about ten minutes, or until noodles are fully cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in mozzarella, mixing until fully melted.
- Spoon ricotta over top cooked pasta. Top with fresh parsley.