A simple side dish that pairs great with tacos, fajitas, or enchiladas, and is a great way to add in more vegetables!
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bag organic coleslaw mix with green cabbage, red cabbage, and carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (or try my homemade taco seasoning!)
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine slaw mix with jalapeño, red pepper, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, taco seasoning, lime juice, and water. Stir to combine, adding water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Mix yogurt dressing into vegetables, and stir well to combine. Refrigerate for at least ten minutes, then stirring once before serving.