Weeknight dinner that’s made from scratch and on your table in 20 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz pasta of your choice (I used twice and quinoa rotini)
- 1 zucchini, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley for topping (optional)
- Boil water and cook noodles according to packaging.
- Meanwhile, cook and crumble ground beef in large skillet until no longer pink.
- Add crushed tomatoes, seasonings, spinach, and zucchini to ground beef. Simmer, covered, over low heat for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once noodles are fully cooked, mix into sauce, stirring to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese, if desired.