A crockpot dinner that will wow your family with its flavor, and won’t have you feeling guilty!
- 4 bone in pork chops (you can also use boneless, follow note for reduced cook time)
- ½ cup cold water
- 3 Tbsp. corn starch
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- Spray large 6 quart crockpot with nonstick spray. Place pork chops in bottom, and top with red pepper, onions, and jalapeno.
- In mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and Sriracha. Stir well, and add in pineapple and juice.
- In a separate small bowl, mix cold water and corn starch, stirring well. Pour corn starch into sauce mix, stir well to combine.
- Pour sauce over top veggies and pork chops. Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours.*
- When pork is fully cooked, remove from crockpot and shred, removing bones and any fat.
- Add pork back into crockpot, along with brown rice. Turn to high, cover, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir well and serve!
Top fried rice with more Sriracha, cilantro, or green onions.
If using boneless pork chops, reduce cooking time to 3-4 hours on low
21 Day Fix Container Count –
Serving – 1 cup