A simple and flavorful salmon bowl that is on your table in 20 minutes!
- 1 lb salmon, skin removed, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Huey Fong Sambal Oelek Chili Paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh lime, quartered
- In a medium bowl, stir samba oelek and honey into salmon. Set aside.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil, and add in carrots. Cook for 1 minute, add in edamame and stir well. Cook, covered, over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining olive oil and add in salmon. Cook for about 3 minutes, stir, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls. Top with salmon and edamame mix. Top with fresh cilantro for garnish. Serve each with quartered lime.
21 Day Fix Serving: