A delicious twist on the traditional stuffed pepper!
- Nonstick spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- 3 red bell peppers, cut in half and insides removed
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup goat cheese (or cheese of your choosing)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- Spray a lined baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place chicken breasts on tray and sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Allow chicken to cool fully and shred or cut into chunks.
- Mix chicken with cheese, onion, and Buffalo wing sauce.
- Evenly spoon chicken into pepper halves.
- Place peppers into casserole dish sprayed with nonstick spray and sprinkle with green onions.*
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
*if prepping ahead, cover and refrigerate peppers after step 5. When ready to cook, uncover and bake, following step 6.