All the pizza toppings with none of the guilt! A simple casserole to prep ahead of time, customize to your tastes, and will have plenty of leftovers!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 jar marinara sauce (I used tomato basil, but use whatever you have on hand or is your favorite!)
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded mozzarella
For toppings – feel free to use your favorites! These are all up to you!
- 1/2 lb ground beef seasoned with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 small package pepperoni (save a few pieces for the top of the casserole)
- 1/4 cup chopped baby spinach
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- Cut florets off of cauliflower. Steam in microwave, covered, for 3 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and place in bottom of 9×13 casserole dish.
- Layer half of toppings on top of cauliflower. Top with half of sauce and cheese. Finish layering desired toppings, top with sauce and remaining cheese. Top with remaining pepperoni, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days if not baking right away. Allow casserole to come to room temperature before baking.
- Cover with tin foil. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Remove tin foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.