A super simple side dish that is packed with flavor!
- 1 large cucumber, cut in quarters lengthwise and then sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and cut into chunks similar in size to the cucumber
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Add cucumber, tomato, and feta into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle seasoning overtop, and gently mix to combine.
- Allow to sit for at least ten minutes before serving.
One thought on “Cucumber Tomato Salad”
Super easy and delicious 😋
LikeLiked by 1 person