By this point, you’re probably wondering if I ever make anything that isn’t chicken. The answer is yes, but not quite often. Red meat doesn’t sit well with me, so I mainly stick to chicken, with turkey and fish thrown in sometimes.
With that being said, you HAVE to try this recipe! One of the easiest I have posted so far! Only took about 10 minutes to throw together, and there is minimal clean up!
I started by cutting the red potatoes and onion. Simple enough right?
I then placed the potatoes and onions on one side of a greased casserole dish, put the chicken in the middle, and the green beans on the other side. I drizzled 2 Tablespoons of olive oil over the potatoes, chicken, and green beans. Then I topped the potatoes with 1 Tablespoon of butter (divided) and did the same with the green beans.
When I say that I used butter, this is what I actually used. Great flavor, and better for you than real butter!
I then mixed all of my seasonings in a bowl. What a great combination of flavor!
I covered the potatoes, chicken, and green beans with the seasoning. I then covered with tin foil and baked for about 45 minutes at 350. I only cooked half of this recipe, so if you’re doing the full recipe, you will use the cooking time and ingredient amounts listed in the recipe below.
While this cooks, take the extra time to get other things done! I worked on some homework and made some phone calls. When it’s ready, all you do is pull it out and serve! Delicious!!!
I divided mine into two separate servings and will enjoy them for lunches at work this week!
Tuscan Chicken with Green Beans & Red Potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4-6 small red potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 lb fresh (or frozen) green beans
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons Olivio spread, divided
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Tuscan seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces, and dice onion.
- Grease 9×13 casserole dish. Place potatoes and onions on one side, chicken in the middle, and green beans on the opposite side.
- Coat the potatoes, chicken, and green beans with the olive oil. Divide the Olivio spread and place on potatoes and green beans.
- Mix all seasonings together in a bowl. Cover potatoes, chicken, and green beans with the seasonings.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven at 350 for 1 hour.
One thought on “Tuscan Chicken with Green Beans & Red Potatoes”