A simple side dish that has a kick to it! These potatoes pair perfectly with a grilled steak, pork chop, or even chicken!
This quick and simple side dish is so easy to put together! With minimal prep time and less than 5 ingredients, it is a great side to serve on a busy night!
Onion Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 onion, diced into large pieces
- 1/2 packet onion soup seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425, spray 3 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine onions, potatoes, seasoning, and olive oil in large ziploc bag. Shake to mix.
- Pour potatoes into casserole dish.
- Bake potatoes, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Optional: Before baking, sprinkle potatoes with Italian seasoning.
By this point, you’re probably wondering if I ever make anything that isn’t chicken. The answer is yes, but not quite often. Red meat doesn’t sit well with me, so I mainly stick to chicken, with turkey and fish thrown in sometimes.
With that being said, you HAVE to try this recipe! One of the easiest I have posted so far! Only took about 10 minutes to throw together, and there is minimal clean up!