A light and delicious take on the fish taco!
- 1 lb mahi mahi filets, skinless and boneless
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12 oz bag coleslaw (I used broccoli slaw)
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt, divided
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 6 small flour tortillas
- Place filets on clean surface. Sprinkle each side with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and chili powder.
- Place coleslaw and cilantro in medium bowl. In separate small bowl, combine 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, remaining chili powder, and 1 Tablespoon lime juice. Mix and add into coleslaw. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a separate small bowl, combine remaining Greek yogurt, lime juice, and Sriracha. Stir well and refrigerate.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Place fish filets in skillet and cook over medium heat, covered, for 5 minutes. Flip filets and heat for another 4 minutes.
- Break fish into small chunks and place in tortillas. Top with coleslaw and Sriracha sauce.
Fixate Container Count
2 tacos = 2💛1❤️1 💚 1🥄