An egg and mayo free potato salad alternative that is sure to be a hit!
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- Boil potatoes in large pot, adding in salt. Boil for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes cool, mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and chives. Mix well until all liquids are combined.
- Pour dressing over potatoes. Carefully stir to combine, careful not to break potatoes apart.
- Top with any leftover chives, if desired.