A quick and simple dinner that is sure to please the whole family!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa
- 8 oz pasta (I used Banza, but you can use whatever variety you choose)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Cilantro, if desired
- Boil noodles according to package.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, crumbling, until no longer pink.
- Stir taco seasoning and salsa into ground beef. Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour milk into beef, stir to combine. Add cheese in and stir slowly, using small circles to melt the cheese without it becoming stringy.
- Once noodles are cooked, add into cheesy taco meat. Stir well to combine, and top with cilantro, if desired.