So much flavor packed into one bowl!
- Aldi black beans and rice
- Small can tomato sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons @flavorgod Jamaican Jerk seasoning, divided
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Aidell pineapple bacon chicken sausage, diced
- 5 mini sweet peppers, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- Shrimp skewers, broiled and seasoned with Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- Fresh or dried parsley
- Cook rice and bean blend in tomato sauce, chicken broth, water, and 2 Tablespoons seasoning according to package.
- Meanwhile, sauté chicken sausage, peppers, and carrot in oil and remaining seasoning. Stir occasionally, cooking until carrots are tender.
- Once rice is finished, stir in sausage mix and serve with shrimp skewers. Top with fresh or dried parsley.