A simple and delicious meal that uses pre-made ingredients to come together in a flash!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 package low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 can low sodium black beans, rinsed
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Mexican Style Roasted Corn with Cojita Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Cook ground beef in large skillet, crumbling, until no longer pink.
- Sprinkle beef with taco seasoning and stir in water. Mix well to combine.
- Add beans, cauliflower rice, and corn into pan, stirring well. Cover and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top skillet with Cojita cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.