Homemade pizza taken is to the next level with prosciutto, basil, and goat cheese. Then it’s made healthy with a crust that no one would guess is made out of cauliflower!
- 1 package Caulipower plain pizza crust (2 crusts)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 1 package thinly sliced Priscuitto
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (or feta)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place pizza crusts in preheated oven with the side you would put toppings on face down.
- Pull pizza crusts from oven after 4 minutes, and place topping side up onto foil lined pans.
- Top each crust with half of olive oil, Italian cheese, prosciutto, onion, basil, and goat cheese.
- Bake pizzas for 8-12 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your crust.
Recipe makes two pizzas, but they are small so I would suggest this for two people.