A tasty and easy side dish that pairs perfect with almost anything!
- 1 package broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a large gallon bag, combine broccoli with olive oil, cheese, breadcrumbs, and seasonings.
- Shake well to combine.
- Pour broccoli onto lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
One thought on “Crispy Parmesan Broccoli ”